If your school is not listed, please call 800-883-9449
You are welcome to be photographed at our portrait studio;
210 West 29th Street, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10001
[Located between 7th & 8th Ave in Manhattan]
MTA Trains: 28th St or 34th St Stations: 1, 2, 3, A, C, E, B, D, F, M, N, Q, R, W,
and NJ PATH Trains
Portrait studio hours are:
- 9am - 5pm Monday through Friday
- 10am - 4pm Saturday
- Closed Sundays. We are closed Saturdays during July & August
[Last appointment is 15 minutes before close]
Please call 212-647-1966 to confirm a portrait sitting at the studio
Suggestions for your portrait session:
- Portraits are from the waist up [We recommend that you dress as you would for a job interview]
- Long sleeves, solid colors and a shirt, jacket & tie look best
- Bring a comb or brush
- Check your nails; your hands will show in several images
- For your portrait sitting, please bring your own academic apparel. If not available, the studio has a selection of basic academic attire.
Students under the age of 18, must be accompanied by a parent and/or guardian
who will assist in preparing for the portrait session.
We look forward to photographing you!